Electrical Engineering Lecturer with Electro-Technical Officer (ETO) certification.
Academic Lecturer and trainer for relevant programs/ courses.
Share knowledge of maritime awareness among students.
Presenting of lectures as scheduled.
Transfer knowledge to students.
Preparing materials, courses for the students.
preparation and dissemination of specialized scientific research.
Supervising the progress of the study process for students in the subject taught by the lecturer.
Maintain and develop programs and curricula.
Prepare presentations on programs and curricula offered by the Academy.
Submitting reports related connection to his work when needed.
To be a good role model for other lecturers, employees and students.
Maintain Arab and Islamic culture tradition.
Maintain develop academic and administrative work that led to the progress of the Academy.
providing training courses as needed by the department and / or the training department.
Compliance with the administrative instructions and laws in force at the Academy.
– Academic and Scientific Researches Skills.
– Main Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Package).
– Marine English language proficiency (reading, conversation, writing)
– The ability to communicate effectively with others.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Minimum.
– Service on board commercial ships in the name of Electro -Technical Officer (ETO) .