Mechanical Engineering lecturer Required
To Have Experience in Teaching the Following Subjects:
Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Statics, Manufacturing process and Auto CAD.
To Have a Master’s Degree from a Recognized University .(Mechanical Engineering ) .
Sharing and spreading national and international maritime awareness among students/ trainees.
– Delivering their lectures in the specializations taught by them.
– Presenting the necessary efforts to transfer knowledge to students.
– Preparing for their lectures.
– Saving and developing programs and curricula according to the requirements.
– Preparing and publishing specialized scientific researches.
– Supervising the course for students in the subject taught by them.
– Submitting of reports requested in connection with their work.
– To be a good role model for other lecturers, employees, and students.
– Maintaining Arab and Islamic customs.
– Working on the progress of academic and administrative work and whatever helps to develop the Academy.
– Providing training courses according to the needs of the department and/ or training department.
– Compliance with the administrative instructions and laws in force at the Academy.
– Academic and Scientific Researches Skills.
– Main Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Package).
– Marine English language proficiency (reading, conversation, writing)
– The ability to communicate effectively with others.
-To Have a Master’s Degree from a Recognized University (Mechanical Engineering).