Short Training Courses:
PST, PSSR, BFF, MFA.
– Controlling the operation of the ship and care for persons on board at the operational level
– Ensure compliance with pollution prevention requirements
– Maintain seaworthiness of the ship
– Prevent, control and fight fires on board
– Operate life-saving appliances
– Apply medical first aid on board ship
– Monitor compliance with legislative requirements
Ship Stability & Construction
Principal dimension’s, conditions of stability, ship stresses, ship building materials, framing systems, ship structures items, ship resistance and propellers, draft, shaft power, propeller, bunker capacity, daily fuel consumption, rudder.