STCW 1978 as amended in Manilla 2010, II/1 (Officer in Charge of Navigation Watch Part A “2nd Mate – Part A”).
• Candidates should hold a General Secondary School Certificate (scientific, literary, industrial, I.T.) must be endorsed by Jordan Embassy of your country & Ministry of Education at Jordan.
• Have a minimum of 30 months sea service as deck rating on ships of 500 GRT or more after hold the general secondary certificate
• Certificate of sea service from the company / vessel.
• Copy of seaman book / seaman passport (showing the required maritime service).
• Copy of passport with statement of movements (stamps).
Use the course registration button through the admission portal fill in the required fields and follow up your inquiry.
Accommodation is optional in JAMS hostel in single room and double room.
Passing the Marlins English exam with at least 60% is a prerequisite for graduation from studies. The exam results are valid for 24 months.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Anas Quttaineh
Position: Head of Admission & Registration Department
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate