Anas Talal Quttaineh
MBA Candidate, Al-Ahliyya Amman University, 2021, Jordan.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Zarqa Private University, 2008, Jordan.
Manager , Admissions & Registration and Student Affairs
Head of the Admission and Registration Department at Jordan Academy for Maritime Studies.
Student Affairs Supervisor at Jordan Academy for Maritime Studies.
Attended Several Courses, Workshops, and Conferences.
- Head of Admission and Registration Department, JAMS, November, 2016 to August, 2021
Checking the documents of the students necessary to register in the academy.
• Implementation of regulations and instructions (internal and external) related to the admission of students to the stage of basic / qualification studies.
• Follow up the registration/withdrawal of students in cooperation with the academic advisors and heads of the various departments.
• Follow-up students’ results and provide them to the Education Council for the purposes of accreditation and announcement.
• Follow up on various student issues such as withdrawal or change of specialization…
• Providing the various departments and sections with statements, reports and statistics related to work.
• Issuing various documents for students, such as certificates and transcripts, and checking the documents of graduate students in terms of meeting graduation requirements.
• Cooperating with the various departments to develop the annual academic calendar.
- MBA Candidate, Al-Ahliyya Amman University, Jordan, 2023
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Zarqa Private University, Jordan , 2008