Diana Adnan Zuwayyed
Ph.D. Instruction & Curriculums, with grade (Excellent) 2019, The World Islamic Sciences and Education University, Jordan.
M.A. English Language and Literature – with grade (Very Good), 2011- MiddleEast University for Graduate Studies-Jordan.
Marlins Responsible Person since 2012.
Lecturer – ESP since First Semester 2008/2009 to date.
Responsible for Publications purchase from outside Jordan.
Trainer for several training courses such as Secretarial Works, Office Management, Marlin’s workshop, and business correspondences courses,2009 to date.
Attended several courses and workshops & conferences.
- Marlins Test Centre supervisor, JAMS, December, 2012 to August, 2021
1-Marlins Test Centre supervisor, presenting Marlins Courses and all other related materials to the English Language
2-Teaching Maritime English
- President Office Manager, JAMS, January, 2008 to December, 2017
President Office Manager
- Office Manager, Managing Director, Jordan National Shipping Lines Co, December, 2003 to December, 2007
Office Manager, Managing Director
- Office Manager ,Managing Director, Arab Ship Management Company, January, 1996 to January, 2007
Office Manager ,Managing Director
- PhD, Curriculums and Instruction, The World Islamic Sciences and Education University, Jordan, 2019
- M.A. English Language and Literature , Middle East University , Jordan, 2011
- B.A. Degree in English Language & Literature , Isra Private University, Jordan, 2007
- Diploma in English, Queen Alia College , Jordan, 1990
- Member, International Maritime Lecturers Association , International Maritime Lecturers Association
- Member at the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages , American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Member, at Association of Professors of English and Translation at Arab Universities, Association of Professors of English and Translation at Arab Universities
- Member, Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages , Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages