Hesham A.F. Al Hamran
MSc Maritime Safety and Environment Protection, 1999, World Maritime University, Sweden, MJEA, MIMLA, AMIMarEST.
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in (Marine Engineering Technology), Arab Maritime Transport Academy (AMTA), Al Exandaria – Egypt, 1992.
Head of Marine Engineering Department, Acting Head of Marine Electrical Engineering Department
Lecturer/Trainer of Several Maritime Training Courses in Maritime Safety and Environmental Protection, Accident Investigation, and Risk Management.
Attended Several Courses, Workshops, and Conferences.
- Master of Science, World Maritime University, Malmo – Sweden, 1999
- BSc. Marine Engineering, Arab Maritime Transport Academy, Egypt, 1991
- Member, International Federation of Maritime Lecturers
- Member, British International Federation of Engineering, Science and Technology
- Member, Jordanian Engineers Association