Ma’n Mustafa Massad
o Ph.D. in Management, Masters’ degree holder in Marketing (Excellent), BSc in Mechanical Engineering (Very Good with Honor).
o Manager, Business Development and Quality Management department, Jordan Academy for Maritime Studies.
o Assessor, EFQM, and King Abdullah II Excellence awards.
o Approved Auditor and consultant for initiating, implementing, maintenance, and follow-up QMS, EMS, OHSAS systems.
o Member in different associations in quality, marketing, engineering fields as well as approved from many entities.
- Assessor for The King Abdullah II Award for Excellence in Government Performance and Transparency, Eighth Session, King Abdullah II Center for Excellence, October, 2017 to March, 2018
• Assessor for the award as per the excellence model.
- Acting Manager, Training & Research, JAMS, November, 2015 to November, 2016
• Planning, organizing, and monitoring training courses/ workshop inside and outside.
• Designing customized training courses compatible with customers’ inquiries.
• Providing scientific researches as required.
• Providing ministry of energy researches for bunker and transportation prices.
- Supervisor, Engineering Workshop, JAMS, February, 2012 to January, 2020
• Lecturer in the Engineering department for subjects related to the workshop practices and regarding the STCW requirements and IMO model courses such as: Welding, Cutting, Turning, Filing, Measurements, Grinding, Drilling, etc.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, leading and directing, and controlling, the engineering workshop.
• Responsible for applying the safety practices in the workshop.
• Responsible for making Inspection, Maintenance, Calibration, Testing for parts and equipment.
- PhD in Management, The World Islamic Sciences & Education University “WISE”, Jordan, 2021
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Applied Science Private University, Jordan, 2015
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt, 2012
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor, International Register for Certified Auditors (IRCA),
- Assessor, European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM),
- Approved Trainer, Arab Trainers Union,
- ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor, LR,
- ISO 29993:2017 Internal Auditor, LR,
- Assessor, European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
- Lead Auditor, International Register for Certified Auditors (IRCA)
- Member and approved trainer, Arab Trainers Union (ATU)
- Member, International Maritime Lecturers Association (IMLA)
- Member, American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Member, Jordan Society for Quality (JSQ)
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Member, Jordanian Engineers Association (JEA)
- Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Associate Member, Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST)
- Practitioner Member, Chartered Quality Institute (PCQI)