Mansour Irshid Al_Tawafsheh
Master Mariner Certificate of Competency, 1996, Arab Gulf Academy for Maritime Studies, Iraq.
Bachelor’s Degree in Maritime Science, 1983, Arab Gulf Academy for Maritime Studies.
Lecturer at Jordan Academy for Maritime Studies since 2020.
Harbor Master for Aqaba Port,2009- 2020.
Head of Examination Center For Maritime Education And Training.
Working On Ships in All Ranks during the Period (1985– 2003).
Member of the Anti-Piracy Group for the Red Sea and Gulf Of Aden.
Member of the Blue Economy for the Mediterranean.
Attended Several Courses, Workshops, and Conferences.
- Harbor Master for Aqaba Port, Jordan Maritime Commission, March, 2009 to May, 2020
Responsible for the work and movement of ships coming, departing, and waiting in the territorial waters and on the berths in terms of safety and maritime security
- Head of the Seafarer’s AffairS Division, Jordan Maritime Commission, November, 2008 to March, 2009
Head of the Seafarer’s AffairS Division
- Master Certificate, Arab Gulf Academy For Maritime Sturdies , Iraq, 1996
- Chief Mate , Arab Gulf Academy For Maritime Sturdies , Iraq, 1993
- Second Mate , Arab Gulf Academy For Maritime Sturdies , Iraq, 1985
- Bachelor’S Degree , Arab Gulf Academy For Maritime Sturdies , Iraq, 1983