This course is comprised of the following courses :
1 Personal Survival Techniques
2 Elementary First Aid
3 Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
4 Fire prevention Fire Fighting
5 Proficiency of Security Awareness for Seafarers with Designated Duties
Helping to improve the performance of workers in ports and maritime transport in support level.
– Sea service certificate for a period of not less than 12 months during the last five years, an original marine service certificate issued by the employer, signed and sealed, is required, and the maritime administrative work is accepted for renewal purposes
– The original competency certificate, and a copy of the previous certificates (in case the certificate of competency to be renewed is not Jordanian)
– Medical examination according to the form approved by the Jordanian Maritime Authority or an international medical certificate issued by the Ministry of Transport or its representative and is still in effect
– Copy of the previous inevitable certificates
– Copy of the passport
– Copy of the seaman book.
– Clear, colored personal photos with a white background
– Fill out enrollment forms
– Attending relevant training courses
– Passing the assessment for non-Jordanian certificates of competency holders.
Seafarers in support level
– Sending an e-mail containing all certificates and documents of the trainee to assess his condition and then register him in the training course he wishes to attend/ Eligible to attend.
– Transfer course fees to the academy’s bank account and provide us with a copy of the money transfer so that we can confirm registration and take all necessary administrative and technical measures.
1. Attending courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee who should adhere to the start time of courses.
2. Please be available in lecture room at least 15 minutes before scheduled time whether the course is virtual or in person.
3. Approved costume while attending is formal or semi-formal costume.
4. Effective participation and sharing of experiences is a must.
5. Full attendance of the course is a must as the lecturer will allow no interruptions or delay during the whole course.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Ready for any inquiries
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Waleed Saleh
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate,