This course is comprised of the following courses :
1 Able Seaman (Deck/ Engine).
2 Personal Survival Techniques
3 Medical First Aid
4 Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
5 Advanced Fire Fighting
6 Proficiency of Security Awareness for Seafarers with Designated Duties
Helping to improve the performance of workers in ports and maritime transport in support level.
– 18 months of sea time. Original sea service certificate issued by the company is required.
– watchkeeping certificate.
– Personal Photo.
– Copy of the passport.
– Medical Fitness Report.
– Fill the course registration form.
– Payment of course fees.
1. Attending courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee who should adhere to the start time of courses.
2. Please be available in lecture room at least 15 minutes before scheduled time whether the course is virtual or in person.
3. Approved costume while attending is formal or semi-formal costume.
4. Effective participation and sharing of experiences is a must.
5. Full attendance of the course is a must as the lecturer will allow no interruptions or delay during the whole course.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Ready for any inquiries
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate,