This course is designed to provide basic electrical skills to those who need to perform electrical maintenance tasks including the safe isolation, replacement, and testing of a range of common electrical devices (motors, generators, switchboards, batteries, etc.) in a safe and effective manner.
The goal of this course is to teach trainees how to reduce electrical equipment downtime, improve overall efficiency and safety, and fix problems they’ve been unable to solve on their own.
Training in this topic provides that:
• Safety measures for working are appropriate.
• Selection and use of hand tools, measuring instruments, and testing equipment are appropriate and interpretation of results is accurate.
• Dismantling, inspecting repairing, and reassembling equipment are in accordance with manuals and good practice.
• Reassembling and performance testing is in accordance with manuals and good practice.
• various safety hazards present when working on shipboard electrical equipment.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Work Permit System and Lockout-Tag out procedures
• types, periods of maintenance and repair and their organization
• maintenance and repair of generators and electric motors
• maintenance and repair of switchboards and their equipment
• maintenance and repair of DC electrical systems and their equipment.
• maintenance of batteries.
– Electrical engineers.
– Electrical supervisors.
– Marine electrical engineer.
– Electrical technicians.
– Mechatronics engineer.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1 . The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2 . Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate