The Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code) is one of the most important codes issued by the World Maritime Organization due to the extent of its impact on the safety of individuals and the marine environment. Therefore, during the course, the discussion is about how to deal with the code and how to use it to know the necessary precautions in the event that dangerous goods are shipped on board.
After successfully completing the course, the learner will be;
•Full knowledge of the IMDG Blog.
•Identify dangerous materials.
•Classification of hazardous materials.
•Hazardous materials packaging.
•Preparing documents for shipping hazardous materials.
•Practical examples of shipping dangerous goods.
– Chartering and insurance staff who wish to gain the most advanced skills needed in their workplace, enabling them to perform to their full potential.
– Employees who wish to upgrade their skills and knowledge for a possible career advancement
– Employees related to marine, shipping, chartering and trade industry
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2 . Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 12:00 am
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate