The course is designed to deal with tankers incident claims arising from handling and carriage of oil cargo. And to demonstrate and discuss the API manual of petroleum measurement standard (MPMS) – calculations of petroleum quantities.
The course focus on some of the issues surrounding tankers incident claims arising from handling and carriage of oil cargo
This course is to elaborate API manual of petroleum measurement standard (MPMS) chapter 12- calculations of petroleum quantities
– Cargo surveyors
– Shipping officers
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate