This course is designed to give the trainees sufficient knowledge about the types of containers and their handling methods in the port, in addition to the precautions to be taken in some types. The entire equipment necessary for stowage and security will be reviewed upon leaving the port of shipment to prepare it for unloading at the ports of discharge.
Familiarization with different types and means of container handling and taking the right actions to ensure container safety.
• An introduction.
• Definition of container handling.
• Containers types and sizes.
• Full container load.
• Means of container handling from ship to port and vice versa.
• Passages and arrival means.
• safety of workplaces.
• Dealing with dangerous goods.
• Guide of shipping and discharging safety.
• Brief of shipping and control port (handled cargo).
– Heads of marine departments.
– Marine officers & engineers.
– All staff involved in loss control and prevention of accidents.
-All workers in container ports.
– Banks and insurance companies’ staff.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate