The course will illustrate the experience and knowledge needed to write a business letter from applying to a new job, to writing a thank you note, or recommendation letters, cover letters, resignation letters, company communications, etc.
It will also offer effective strategies to sharpen your writing skills by structuring your ideas logically, exercising diplomacy in letters and reports.
• Learn how to write a business letter
• Know the skills of writing a business letter (Parts of letters, specifications, and types.)
• Knowing the differences between Formal and informal letters.
• organize and write the clear email and instant messages that are appropriate to your company’s business culture.
• write effective business communications.
• write letters that are clear, precise, and appropriate to your audience.
• Individuals who need to write clearly and concisely in a professional environment.
• Those concerned with Secretariate works and office Management in companies and banks.
• Those who work in different sectors (Public and Private), and deal with business correspondences and reports writing.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate