The decision-making process is considered one of the administrative functions that all commercial and governmental institutions need, and that making the right decisions requires going through a methodology and stages that lead to rational decision-making.
At the end of the course, participants will have acquired skills, knowledge, and experience that will enable them to:
Control cost, rationalize administrative decisions on operational, investment, and financial costs, minimize waste in purchase and storage decisions, logistic support, use of performance indicators to measure return on investment versus cost.
• Staff in financial and administrative affairs.
• Staff in stores and purchase.
• Staff in budgets and financial planning
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate