All institutions seek to provide the best services to their clients, thus trying to establish a competitive advantage to maintain current customers and attract new.
This program starts with identifying customers to know the mechanism of dealing with them through the institutional services.
Provide participants with experience, knowledge, and skills to enable them:
. Identify customers
•Understand and define customer service
•Understand customer expectations management
•Learn effective communication skills to deal with customers
•Know the appropriate behavior to deal with customers
•Definition of customer service, functions, and concepts.
•Customer service in a competitive environment.
•The importance of customer service in achieving the objectives of companies.
•Customer service tactics used in fruitful communication with customers.
•Identify internal and external customers.
•The importance of internal and external service.
•Establishing fruitful relationships.
•Service and profit chain.
• Understand your personality style and other personal styles.
• Dealing with customer requests objectively.
• Develop your communication skills to deal with more clients.
• Customer service levels.
• Strategies and procedures to satisfy customers.
• Dealing with different character patterns.
• Determine your listening pattern and your customer.
• Develop customer relationships.
• Create rapport with customers easily to increase impact.
• Effective terminology and communication skills.
• Understanding human emotions.
• Develop strategies to maintain optimism and complacency.
• Using body language to control the state of mind.
• Change your mental state to avoid negative emotional reactions.
• Identify and deal with customer behavior effectively.
• Understanding anger management.
• Turn the angry client into a happy client using a retention system.
• Positive interaction with angry customers.
• Case Studies.
– Marketing managers.
– Marketing officers.
– Customer care personnel.
– Sales personnel.
– Face to face (in contact) personnel.
– Send email to register in the training course
– payment before start course or transfer the course fees to JAMS account and provide us with fees transfer copy so that we can confirm registration
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before set date of the course, but in case of custom- built courses fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before set date. Otherwise, agreed upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate