This course is comprised of the following courses :
1. Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting.
2. Personal Survival Techniques.
3. Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
4. Elementary First Aid
5. Proficiency of Security Awareness for Seafarers with Designated Duties.
This program is given to those who want to renew a Deck/ Engine Rating Watch Keeping certificate
– Copy of the previous certificate
– Copy of passport.
– Personal Photo.
– Fill out the required forms
– Attending the required training courses
– Medical Report.
Deck/ Engine Rating seafarers support level.
– Sending an e-mail containing all certificates and documents of the trainee to assess his condition and then register him in the training course he wishes to attend/ Eligible to attend.
– Transfer course fees to the academy’s bank account and provide us with a copy of the money transfer so that we can confirm registration and take all necessary administrative and technical measures.
1. Attending courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee who should adhere to the start time of courses.
2. Please be available in lecture room at least 15 minutes before scheduled time whether the course is virtual or in person.
3. Approved costume while attending is formal or semi-formal costume.
4. Effective participation and sharing of experiences is a must.
5. Full attendance of the course is a must as the lecturer will allow no interruptions or delay during the whole course.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Ready for any inquiries
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Waleed Saleh
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate,