Use of ECDIS to maintain Safety of Navigation
Use of ECDIS to maintain Safety of Navigation.
– Elements of ECDIS.
– Watch keeping with ECDIS.
– ECDIS Route Planning and Monitoring.
– ECDIS Targets, Charts and System.
– ECDIS Responsibility & Assessment.
Second officer certificate as minimum
Master, Chief Mate, Second Officer
– Fill the course registration form.
– Payment of course fees.
1. Attending courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee who should adhere to the start time of courses.
2. Please be available in lecture room at least 15 minutes before scheduled time whether the course is virtual or in person.
3. Approved costume while attending is formal or semi-formal costume.
4. Effective participation and sharing of experiences is a must.
5. Full attendance of the course is a must as the lecturer will allow no interruptions or delay during the whole course.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Validity period of the certificate – open
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Waleed Saleh
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate