This training course is designed to develop the knowledge, skills and tools of workers in non-financial departments in the field basic of financial concepts and accounting, in addition to a simplified explanation of reports, financial statements and financial analysis.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Recognize basic financial concepts.
• Recognize accounting cycle and methods of registering and posting entries and inventory adjustments.
• Recognize basic financial concepts and the importance and benefits of every financial statement.
• Analyze and interpret financial statements with a view to making administrative decisions.
– Bank and insurance companies staff
– Financial divisions and department staff
– Those who use financial information in decision making or performance reports for top management.
– New accountants and financial analysts
– Those working in public and private sectors whose job
Require knowledge of accounting and financial management.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate