Provide participants with experience, knowledge, and skills to enable them:
•Knowledge about the role of agencies in maritime transport operations, specifically the specialty of freight forwarders, and the definition of their role, responsibilities, rights, and privileges in multimodal transport.
– Workers in the field of transport, shipping, and maritime agencies.
– Workers in the field of mediation and logistics.
– Workers in the public and private sectors, whose job duties require knowledge of everything related to freight forwarders.
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Anas Quttaineh
Position: Manager , Admissions & Registration and Student Affairs
Name: Eng. Ma’n Massad
Position: Manager, Quality Management & Business Development Center