The IMDG Code is one of the most important codes issued by the International Maritime Organization due to the extent of its impact on the safety of individuals and the marine environment. Therefore, during the session, the most important basic pillars are discussed to avoid disasters that may occur due to lack of understanding or compatibility with the dangerous goods transport code.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Fully know IMDG Code.
• Recognize dangerous goods.
• Classify dangerous goods.
• Pack dangerous goods.
• Prepare shipping documents for dangerous goods.
– Personnel in maritime transport companies and ports.
– Shipping agents.
– Personnel in import and export.
– public and private sectors whose job requirements require knowledge of handling dangerous goods in ports according to IMDG Code.
– Personnel in banks and insurance companies.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate