The international commercial terms (commonly referred to as the “Incoterms” are a standardized set of trade terms published by the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”) for use in international sales contracts.
The aim of the course is to make the trainee aware of obligations of buyers and sellers of goods and allocate delivery risk between them in a set of terms capable of being incorporated into contracts by reference, with the intention to reduce uncertainties arising from different interpretations of the rules in different countries.
– Definition of commercial terms (historical and comparative view).
– The division of maritime terminology according to their uses and the Items covered in the sales contract.
– Commercial terms used in maritime transport.
– Terms used in all other forms of transport.
– Maritime transport workers from marine shipping companies and maritime agencies.
– Workers in import and export companies.
– Employees in the public and private sectors whose jobs require knowledge of everything related to incoterms.
– Workers in shipping and clearance companies.
– Employees in commercial companies & bank employees.
– Freight forwarders.
– Send E-Mail to register in course.
– payment before start course or transfer money to JAMS account if the course held online.
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
• A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
• linking any of the above devices to the internet
• You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate