The course will cover all areas of secretarial works and Office Management including skills pertained, challenges, best use of communication skills and real cases for discussion and brainstorming, some techniques added to increase participant knowledge and experience.
•Provide participants with experience and knowledge to understand & allocate all aspects of secretary and office Management efficiently
•Identifying the importance of the Office and its role in the institution.
•Focusing on the office as a vocal point to organize and communicate to fulfill the organizational objectives by using the best of the technology and apply quality system standards.
• Office Managers.
• Executive Secretary.
• Administrative Assistant.
• Those concerned with Secretariate works and office Management in companies and banks.
• Anyone concerned about paper works for all secretariate levels and logistics works.
• Those who work in different sectors (Public and Private), and deal with secretariate works and Office Management
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before start course or transfer money to JAMS account if the course held online.
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general course, fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate