Since the world is going towards the quality and to implement the QMS as the base of the process approach and improvement activities.
This course directs quality personnel to verify the organizational QMS whether it’s compatible with ISO 9001 or not.
Provide participants with experience, knowledge, and skills to enable them:
• Understand the definition of quality and its history.
• Identify the PDCA cycle.
• Understand the definition of quality management system.
• Understand the ISO 9000 family.
• Identify the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
• Understand the 19011:2018.
• Make internal audits and writing reports.
– Quality managers.
– Quality officers.
– Internal auditors.
– Process improvements personnel
– Send email to register in the training course
– payment before start course or transfer the course fees to JAMS account and provide us with fees transfer copy so that we can confirm registration
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before set date of the course, but in case of custom- built courses fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before set date. Otherwise, agreed upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate