The internal combustion engines can be used in all transportation media and for the production of electric power. Thus, it should be kept at the best condition all the time. This course was obtained to discuss maintenance operations of the Internal Combustion Engines. Most engine problems can be avoided by following simple steps and practices and taking simple precautions in order to maintain the best performance and avoid any break down during operation.
This course aims to give information about the required maintenance procedures of internal combustion engine various parts. Moreover, it helps engine operators to carry out the routine maintenance and correctly monitor engine parameters and to be familiar with all safety devices fitted and their testing.
– Marine/ Mechanical Engineer.
– Technical managers.
– Port engineers
– Send email to register for the training course
– payment before start course or transfer the course fees to JAMS account and provide us with fees transfer copy so that we can confirm registration
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
.desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before set date of the course, but in case of custom- built courses fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before set date. Otherwise, agreed upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate