At this time, the OHSA&S 18000 standard has become obsoleted and canceled, unusable for certification. It has been replaced by the new standard according to the High-Level Structure (HLS), which entered into force as of 2018, under the name ISO 45001:2018.
This program will facilitate the main provisions of the new standard in terms, requirements, and application.
This course aims to spotlight the high-level structure of ISO 45001:2018, helping the beneficiaries to best implementation on the ground. Accordingly, beneficiaries will be able to:
•Understand the ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
•Differentiate between ISO 45001:2018 and 18001.
•Implement ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
•Making the audits as per ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
– OHSAS personnel.
– Quality managers.
– Quality officers.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate