•This training course is designed to develop the knowledge, skills, and tools of workers in the financial departments in the field of accounting maritime transport operations & activities.
•Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
– Understand the concepts and terms of port activities and maritime transport.
– Master knowledge of maritime transport accounts and statements.
– Understand the problems of accounting measurement in the maritime transport sector.
– Review and appraise performance in the maritime transport sector.
• Definition of maritime transport operations.
• Organization of maritime transport works and activities.
• Accounting principles and shipping accounts.
• Preparation and presenting income and financial position statements.
• Survey settlements and final accounts.
• Bases and controls of revenues disclosure.
• Problems of expenses accounts.
• Shipbuilding costs.
• Decision-making costs.
• Preparation of tax return.
• Standard costs systems in maritime transport.
• Preparation and design of financial reports for performance appraisal.
• Case studies.
– Staff in accounting divisions in the maritime transport sector and shipping companies.
– Staff in accounting divisions in import/export companies.
-Staff in banks.
– Staff in insurance companies.
-Those working in public and private sectors, whose job duties require marine accounting knowledge and application.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate