This course will provide the crucial knowledge required when working in a marine incident investigation role.
This course will give you the expertise required to conduct thorough investigations that could promote improved safety and be of value to yourself, your employer, and the maritime industry as a whole.
The participants will be able to improve their skills regarding accident investigation and analysis and their knowledge and understanding of the underlying contributing factors. As a result of the techniques and tools introduced, the participants will be able to conduct investigations and to carry out a thorough analysis of accidents and incidents with the objective to identify and eliminate the root causes. This course will introduce selected techniques and tools that will enable the designated investigator to improve the effectiveness and quality of the analysis of maritime accidents and hazardous occurrences.
• Fundamental of accidents.
• Investigation steps.
• Investigation report.
• Corrective actions
– Marine engineers and marine officers
– Port masters and port engineers
-Shipowners, a ship management company’s
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate