This training course is aimed at developing the knowledge, skills, and tools of workers in financial departments and in financial control, in addition to those who work in the operating departments of shipping companies in the field of knowledge of maritime companies’ accounting.
To provide the participants the skills of accounting of marine companies.
-Head of the department and their assistants.
– Internal auditors.
– Accountants interested in the Accounting of marine companies.
– Workers in public and Private sectors and others with responsibility for accounting of marine companies.
– Staff in accounting divisions & Financial analysts and who are interested in the accounting of marine companies.
– Send email to register in the training course
– payment before start course or transfer the course fees to JAMS account and provide us with fees transfer copy so that we can confirm registration
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
• A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
• linking any of the above devices to the internet
• You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate