The structure of this course is created to expand learners’ knowledge and skills of the Maritime law and all issues related to
• At the end of the course participants are expected to become familiar with:
• Definition of marine law, its sections and applications.
• Elements of commercial marine navigation.
• Identify the most important maritime navigation problems related to safety, security and the environment.
-Directors of departments and heads of departments in institutions related to maritime transport.
– Employees in banks and insurance companies.
– Employees in the public and private sectors whose job requirements require knowledge of everything related to maritime law.
– Employees of both the Jordanian Maritime Authority and the Ports Authority.
– Lawyers and jurists who are involved in maritime transport.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate