Maritime pilotage and international safety rules in addition to a full understanding of international safety rules and their applications. The course includes practical applications of navigational simulations
•Providing the participants with experience and knowledge that enable them to become familiar with maritime piloting and ship pilot and its functions.
•Providing participants with experiences and knowledge that enable them to fully understand international safety rules and their applications.
• An introduction to maritime pilotage and its history.
• Ship pilot: its definition and most important functions.
• Piloting ships.
• Reading and interpreting nautical charts.
• Use of navigation devices.
• Safety regulations and standards.
• International and national laws and regulations of navigation.
• international safety rules.
• Environment and marine hazards.
• Maritime rescue.
• International Safety Applications.
•Captains of ships, officers, and marine engineers.
•Ship owners, managers, and operators.
•Workers in marine bodies and administrations.
•Workers in various governmental and private sectors that are related to maritime pilotage and the application of international safety rules
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate