The course aims to provide the training for candidates to provide medical care on board ship, in accordance with Section A-VI/4-2 of the STCW Code.
Take immediate action upon encountering an accident or other medical emergency.
Marine basic studies students
Workers on ships at support levels
Non-marine workers on ships
– Fill the course registration form.
– Payment of course fees.
1. Attending courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee who should adhere to the start time of courses.
2. Please be available in lecture room at least 15 minutes before scheduled time whether the course is virtual or in person.
3. Approved costume while attending is formal or semi-formal costume.
4. Effective participation and sharing of experiences is a must.
5. Full attendance of the course is a must as the lecturer will allow no interruptions or delay during the whole course.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
The course is open to all seafarers who are to serve on board sea-going merchant ships. There are no particular educational requirements.
On successful completion of the course and demonstration of competence, a document may be issued certifying that the holder has met the standard of competence specified in Table A-VI/4-2 of STCW .
A certificate may be issued only by centers approved by the administration.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate