Modern trends in procurement and warehouse management are based on pre-planning for supply, purchase, and storage operations, so this training program came to develop the skills of participants in planning and implementing the procurement and storage operations in a better way
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Prepare purchase plans.
• Identify different purchase methods and regulations for using each method.
• negotiate with suppliers.
– Purchase, Sales & accounts staff in ministries.
– Maritime and technical supervisors.
– Employees in the public and private sectors whose job duties require full knowledge of contemporary trends of purchase, supplies & store.
– companies, banks & armed forces.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate