IMO International maritime conventions constitute the central nervous system of the world’s maritime industry regulatory landscape, supplemented and reinforced by additional codes and amendments as and when needed.
The conventions pertaining to safety at Sea and marine environment protection are the backbone to International and national maritime regulatory systems necessary to maintain high standards of ship design, construction, and compliance to protect the safety of personnel, assets, and environment.
The scheme of work is based on 5 hours lecturing time to be delivered over 3 sessions, 3 working days / 5 hrs. lecture time.
– Comprehensive understanding of the maritime international codes and conventions.
– Gain a thorough knowledge of maritime law and rules that regulate the maritime industry.
– Increase participants’ understanding of the role of maritime codes and their processes with due reference to those related to safety.
– Ships masters.
– Marine Officers and Marine Engineers.
– Shipping, marine, and Technical Managers and supervisors.
– Technical and Marine Superintendents.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate