This course aims to familiarize participants with duties and responsibilities related to cargo and cargo equipment.
This course provides training for all junior officers, ratings, cadets and any officer person assigned duties and responsibilities related to the cargo or cargo equipment on oil and chemical tankers.
Familiarity with duties and responsibilities relating to cargo or cargo equipment on tankers.
All seafarers on tanker ships.
– Fill the course registration form.
– Payment of course fees.
1. Attending courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee who should adhere to the start time of courses.
2. Please be available in lecture room at least 15 minutes before scheduled time whether the course is virtual or in person.
3. Approved costume while attending is formal or semi-formal costume.
4. Effective participation and sharing of experiences is a must.
5. Full attendance of the course is a must as the lecturer will allow no interruptions or delay during the whole course.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
The expected learning outcome of this course is that the student is able to:
get a good knowledge of tankers in historical aspect and modern developments,
take into consideration the variety of cargoes carried by tankers,
explain commonly used terms and abbreviations on board tankers and in tanker
understand the requirements of the STCW Convention
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate