This course deals with the operation and maintenance of compressors and covers various types of compressors, potential problems, maintenance concepts, and troubleshooting techniques.
A trainee successfully completing this training will be able to:
• Understand the purpose of air compressors and identify their types.
• Identify the difference between the types of air compressors.
• Know the ways of maintenance and operation of air compressors.
• Identify ways of lubrication of air compressors.
• Ability to act in emergencies during operation.
• Types and classification of air compressors.
• Diagram of the first stage air compressor
• The difference between screw compressors and reciprocating compressors.
• Failures and maintenance methods.
• Lubrication of compressors.
• Air cooling.
• Safety devices on compressors.
-Mechanics, chief technicians
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate