– Maintain and supervise the implementation of a port security plan.
– Assess security risk, threat and vulnerability.
– Undertake regular inspection of the port to ensure that appropriate security measures are implemented and maintained.
– Ensure that security equipment and systems, if any, are properly operated, tested and calibrated.
– Encourage security awareness and vigilance.
• Maritime security policies.
• Security responsibilities.
• Port facility security assessment and survey.
• Port facility security plan.
• Security measures.
• The ability to identify and respond to a threat.
• Security equipment
• Emergency preparedness. Drills and exercises.
• Security management ,
• Security training.
Master, Chief Engineer
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4. Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5. Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate