To provide office and seagoing personnel with the required information in order to prepare and respond properly to port state control inspections.
After successfully completing the course, the learner will have Knowledge about:
•International regulations and conventions.
•port state control officer attitudes and conduct.
•General information about cargo gears and lifesaving appliances.
•ISM and ISPS Code and requirements.
– Workers in ports
– Workers in the marine department
– Workers in shipping companies
– Shipowners & marine officers
– Marine inspectors & engineers
-Workers in various governmental and private sectors that have a relationship with the maritime field.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate