This course is designed to give the trainees sufficient knowledge about the concept of port management and ways to develop and manage it in a manner that ensures effective and safe operation.
• Know the importance of port management.
• Understand the concept of the port and its relation to international trade.
• Understand and understand the evolution of the role of the port.
• Understand and apply knowledge and skills in the management and operation of ports.
• Port managers and their assistants.
• Directors of departments and heads of departments in ports.
• Workers in ports, maritime agencies,
• Engineers, and naval officers.
• Maritime brokers.
• Bank employees.
• Insurance, import, and export workers and shipping companies.
• Employees in the public and private sectors whose job requirements require knowledge of everything related to the management and operation of ports.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate