The PV Systems Installation course starts to provides trainees with an overview of the electrical equipment in the different solar systems, methods of installation and maintenance for ON-Grid and OFF-Grid systems, and PV systems various applications, system architectures, components, & operations.
This course is aimed at providing trainees with the skills necessary to identify the methods to install and operate the photovoltaic panels and study the different factors affecting the productivity of those panels, trainees will also learn about the power conditioning unit, the working principle of the transformer, the various types of the inverters and batteries, and the separation and protection devices such as overcurrent protection, and grounding for fixed and alternative currents, frequency, & calculations. In addition, trainees will analyze and study the maintenance procedures and the periodic preventive maintenance requirements.
• Understanding the working principles and designing of the different PV systems.
• Introducing trainees to the basics and applications of the photovoltaic system, as well as the science of light and solar radiation.
• Estimating the electrical loads and photovoltaic system’s capacity and to identify the power units.
• Introducing trainees to the electrical equipment in the different solar systems, methods of installation and maintenance for ON-Grid and OFF-Grid systems, and PV systems various applications, components, & operations.
• Identifying the methods to install and operate the photovoltaic panels and to study the different factors affecting the productivity of those panels.
• Analyzing and studying the maintenance procedures and the periodic preventive maintenance requirements.
• Introducing trainees to the laws of solar systems installation.
• Determining the cost and price of the project and the ability to market the project and convince the client.
• Managing the design processes, quantity surveying, field supervision, and the effective plans and strategies to run the marketing and sales processes of the different photovoltaic systems and increasing the sales volume and revenue.
• Define different PV systems.
• Concepts of public safety.
• Identify electrical loads and photovoltaic systems.
• Identify methods to install and operate the photovoltaic panels.
• Prevention and protection fundamentals.
• Installation and connection of the ON-Grid System.
• Installation and connection of OFF-Grid System.
• Concepts of maintenance procedures and maintenance requirements.
-Marine electrical engineer.
– Electrical engineers.
– Electrical supervisors.
– Mechatronics engineer.
– Electrical technicians.
– Marine engineers.
– Send email to register in the training course
– payment before start course or transfer the course fees to JAMS account and provide us with fees transfer copy so that we can confirm registration
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures
As for general course, fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate