This program is designed to provide knowledge of basic requirements in the tasks of administrative and supervisory leadership and to develop their capabilities and skills.
– To develop and motivate participants’ intellectual premise and creativity to analyse, and diagnose problems. Also to present creative solutions in a way that leads to achieving the objectives of the institution.
– Develop the capability of the participants to identify and formulate objectives, action plan, and strategic plans.
– Assistant secretaries-general.
– Assistant directors-general.
– Head of department (middle management).
– Anyone concerned/involved in administrative and supervisory matters in both sectors (public and private).
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate