If you only look at your machines for problems to fix, then problems are what you will always have.
A preventative maintenance program (PM program) is a series of routines, procedures, and steps taken (including tests, measurements, adjustments, and parts replacement) to identify and resolve potential equipment problems before they happen. the purpose is to ensure that machines last longer, that product quality is maintained and that delivery schedules are met.
A preventative maintenance program requires systematic replacement of aged parts, plus the inspection, detection, and correction of embryonic failures either before they occur or before they develop into major problems.
• Life-cycle effect on costs and profits.
• Defect and failure of true costs.
• Variability and defect creation.
• Risk and probability of failure.
• Physics of failure.
• Degradation curve – degradation causes.
• Reliability growth cause analysis.
• Reliability engineering.
• Process mapping for reliability.
• Maintainability and supportability.
• Failure root cause analysis.
• Degradation and degradation management.
• Maintenance and reliability strategy.
• Human factors and human error.
• Condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.
• Maintenance procedures for work quality assurance.
• Lubrication standard.
• Balancing standard.
• Alignment standard.
• Bearing vibration standard.
• Precision maintenance.
• Stores and storage practices.
• Process mapping.
• Reliability calculations.
• Risk rating.
• Weibull analysis.
• FMECA – parts hardware level.
• Maintenance strategy selection.
– Marine engineers.
– Maintenance workers.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS account if the course held online.
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate