This course is designed to equip the beginner with no prior PLC programming experience with the basic tools necessary to create a complete PLC program using ladder logic with the touch of FBD- functional block diagram.
during this course, you will learn PLC wiring, programming, and installation of S7-1200 PLC with siemens TIA- total integrated automation software. we are using Siemens S7-1200 PLC along with siemens TIA- total integrated automation software for making tutorials.
• Using siemens tia portal software.
• S7 1200 PLC hardware.
• Learn how to communicate PLC with PC using Siemens TIA
• Learn how to convert standard circuits to PLC circuits
• Learn fundamentals commands of Siemens S7-1200 in TIA
• PLC wiring concepts & troubleshooting.
• Teach programming to technician & engineer.
– Marine engineer.
– Marine electrical engineer.
– Electrical engineer.
– Mechanical engineer.
– Mechatronics engineer.
– Electrical technician.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate