This Course aims at imparting the learners with the updated knowledge of the particular area. This will better enable the seafarers with application of present day practical in their job at sea. This is a mandatory requirement under STCW guidelines for each individual on board ship to hold the updated course undergone certificate. This will keep the safety and security of the personnel on board with high efficiency and care during the time of uncertain circumstances.
Conformity with the National and International regulations concerning the safety of life at sea and the protection of marine pollution.
Deck and engineering officers
– Fill the course registration form.
– Payment of course fees.
1. Attending courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee who should adhere to the start time of courses.
2. Please be available in lecture room at least 15 minutes before scheduled time whether the course is virtual or in person.
3. Approved costume while attending is formal or semi-formal costume.
4. Effective participation and sharing of experiences is a must.
5. Full attendance of the course is a must as the lecturer will allow no interruptions or delay during the whole course.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Ready to any inquires.
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate