The passenger safety course includes the following topics, and 5 certificates are issued to the trainee:
1. Safety Procedures on Passenger Ships.
2. Passenger Ship Crowd Management.
3. Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity.
4. Crisis Management and Human Behavior.
5. Passenger Ship Emergency Familiarization.
This course is directed for Masters, Chief engineers, Chief Mates, second engineer officers , and all seafarers who are assigned the responsibility for embarking and disembarking passengers, for loading, discharging or securing cargo or for closing hull openings on board ro-ro passenger ships.
• How to carry out safe loading and embarkation procedures
• Requirements for safe carriage of dangerous goods
• Requirements for securing cargoes and knows how to use cargo securing equipment and materials
• Stability and stress calculations
• How to open, close and secure hull openings
• How to monitor and maintain a ro-ro deck atmosphere
Master, Chief Mate, 2nd Mate
Chief Engineer, 2nd Engineer, 3rd Engineer
and all seafarers
– Fill the course registration form.
– Payment of course fees.
1. Attending courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee who should adhere to the start time of courses.
2. Please be available in lecture room at least 15 minutes before scheduled time whether the course is virtual or in person.
3. Approved costume while attending is formal or semi-formal costume.
4. Effective participation and sharing of experiences is a must.
5. Full attendance of the course is a must as the lecturer will allow no interruptions or delay during the whole course.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
Ready for any inquiries
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate