This training course designed to develop the knowledge, skills, and tools of workers in financial departments in the field of new amendments to sales tax and income tax.
At the end of the course participants will have fully comprehended the new amendments on income and sales tax and instructions set forth according to standards approved by “Income & Sales Tax Department”.
– Ministry of finance employees.
– Chambers of industry & commerce employees.
-Administrative of all levels.
– Quality assurance & control employees.
– Public authorities & organizations.
– Commercial banks employees.
– Those working in public & private sectors whose job duties require full knowledge of amendments on sales & taxes law
– Send email to register in the training course
– payment before start course or transfer the course fees to JAMS account and provide us with fees transfer copy so that we can confirm registration
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
Requirments of eLearning
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures
Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before set date of the course, but in case of custom- built courses fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before set date. Otherwise, agreed upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate