The structure of this course is created to expand learners’ knowledge and skills of the maritime shipping documents and all related arrangements.
Provide participants with expertise and knowledge that will enable them to become acquainted with the most important documents used in maritime transport operations, their importance, types and functions, and all relevant legal aspects.
• Maritime transport, shipping, maritime agencies, and maritime brokerage companies.
• Employees of commercial banks and insurance companies•
• Shipping service providers
• Employees in the public and private sectors whose job requirements require knowledge of all shipping documents
• Send E-Mail to register in the course.
• payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures.
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Monday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate