Today, customs clearance is considered the backbone of business in the public and private sectors due to its direct link in the processes of purchasing, importing, and exporting goods and materials, repairing, inspecting, and re-exporting them despite the availability of specialists and professionals licensed for the profession of customs clearance and accepted to declare the goods for customs transactions authorized by their owners, but knowledge of customs clearance skills has The interest in it was extended by all workers in the logistical departments for purchasing, storage, manufacturing, shipping, and transportation in the public and private sectors
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
•Manage effectively goods freight land, sea, and air.
– Freight and insurance costs.
– Risk of goods delivery in world trade.
•Carryout procedures of customs clearance of goods.
Focal area 1: Management of goods freight by land, sea, and air.
• Definition of freight.
• Functions of freight policy.
• Bill of loading data.
• Bill of loading power.
• Bill of loading forms.
• Bill of loading commitments.
Focal area 2: Management of freight and insurance cost and risks of goods delivery in world trade:
• Cost, insurance, and freight (CIF).
• Cost and freight (CFR).
• Free on board (FOB).
• Free alongside ship (FAS).
• Ex-works (EXW)
• Free carrier (FCA).
• Carriage paid to carrier (CPT).
• Carriage and insurance paid (CIP).
• Delivery at the terminal (DAT).
• Delivery at the place (DAP).
• Delivery paid at the place (DPP).
Focal area 3: Custom management of goods and custom clearance stages:
• Definition of custom declaration (CD).
• Documents to be attached to (CD).
• Organizing (CD)conditions.
• Kinds of (CD) of suspended duties.
• Filling in and registration of (CD).
• Goods inspection.
• Custom value calculation.
• Custom declaration exemptions.
• Definition of internal manufacturing.
• Export procedures of temporary entry.
• Provisions of internal manufacturing.
• General stores.
• Entry and taking out of goods from general stores.
• Entry and taking out of goods from free zones.
• Personnel of Purchase and stores.
• Personnel of land, sea, and air freight.
• Personnel of custom clearance.
– Send E-Mail to register in the course.
– payment before starting the course or transfer money to the JAMS accounts if the course held online
1. The attendance of the courses is daily and according to the schedule of each trainee and the commitment to the start times of the courses.
2. Please be in the course hall (face or virtual) a quarter of an hour before the start of the course.
3. The approved dress while attending the session is formal or semi-formal.
4 . Active participation and exchange of experiences from everyone.
5 . Attending the entire session without being absent for periods and then returning, as the lecturer will follow the full attendance of the session.
•A desktop/ a laptop/ a smartphone/ any device that can be linked to the internet.
•linking any of the above devices to the internet
•You will be provided with a link for the program or the application to be used to enable you to join lectures
As for general courses fees will be refunded in case of withdrawal before the set date of the course, but in the case of custom-built courses, fees are refundable if cancellation is notified one week before the set date. Otherwise, agreed-upon fees will be chargeable.
Name: Mr. Hamza Abed
Position: Administration Officer, Training & Research
Tuesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday; 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
JAMS Hard Copy Certificate